An Introduction To The Plug-In Profit Site
If you’re looking to join this system, you should think twice about it. It starts with a lie with Stone stating, “You can put your wallet away, I’m not going to sell you anything. In fact, I’m going to give you a free website.” A brief review of what is the Plug-in Profit Site and the various programs associated with it will reveal why you should avoid this program.
What Is The Plug- In Profit Site?
The Plug-In Profit site was started in 2009 by Stone Evans where he currently promotes five affiliate programs with residual income. This site has made him millions online. If you get involved with the PIPS, you’ll be promoting this exact website that Google will not crawl unless you rewrite all 300 articles.
The website is partly free because it’s already set up for you, but you’ll have your mandatory fees which are registering your domain name and pay for GVO hosting. In addition, this system will end up costing you hundreds of dollars per month if you decide to become a customer and affiliate of Empower Network and DotComSecrets X.
You have to initially get your website set up by registering with your chosen programs and inserting your affiliate links. Then after that, your main task is to promote the website by driving a massive amount of traffic to it. You will also go through internet marketing training through the programs.
The six affiliate programs that the website promotes are
SFI (Strong Future International) – It’s a completely free program,but it’s almost impossible to advance without an investment. It’s also a multi-level marketing company.
Empower Network– This program is a pyramid scheme that can cost you up to 6,000 yearly including monthly recurring fees.
DotComSecrets X– It mainly teaches how to build a list and free traffic generation methods.
DCSX X Pros
- The first month of training is pretty good and is only $1.
- Some of DotComSecrets X training can be applied to other products
- You will get a timely refund.
- DotComSecrets X only teaches you how to promote Russell Brunson’s products.
- He doesn’t care about your success, he cares more about taking your money. He purposely design his training so he gets at least $194 if you want to access all the training whether you’re making money or not.
- There is no community.
- In addition, he also promotes Empower Network within the members’ area and is also involved in other scams, including Rippln.
- This course is not newbie friendly and you’ll probably have to search on the internet for answers.
7 minute workout– This is an intensive fitness program is by Joel Therien. Stone decided to incorporate this program within his sales page because he has made a very decent income with this due to its high conversion rate.
GVO (Global Virtual Opportunities)-This is mainly a hosting company also founded by Joel. They offer an affordable auto responder system with a high delivery rate, public and private video hosting, web conferencing, an automatic blog creation system.
Plug- In Profit Pros vs Cons
- He creates your website, setups your auto responder and gives you a lot of bonuses.
- If you don’t join all the programs, the person who referred you will get the commissions.
- You will be competing with the owner’s marketing.
- Starting with the Plug-in Profit site will cost you hundreds of dollars a month.
- Your website will not get ranked in Google unless you rewrite all the articles.
- Changing your site will require HTML skills.
- All of the programs he is promoting within his site are scams, pyramid schemes or low quality. He picked all the programs because of how much money they made, not because they’re ethical.
- Stone is misleading in his sales page making you think that it’s a free program. He has also gotten in trouble with the FTC for unsolicited e-mails promoting a MLM program.
- Costly marketing methods are taught in the 30 days to Success guide.
- Most of the programs are saturated meaning that they have too much competition already.
Tired Of Online Scams Like This One? Get All The Internet Marketing Training, Support, and Tools You Will Ever Need to Help You Build A Successful Online Business. Learn How To Become An Internet Marketing Expert For $30- $47/month! Be A FREE Starter Member For As Longs As You Want!
Who is the Plug-In Profit Site For?
It is mainly targeted for new internet marketers, but the people that will mostly benefit from this program are experienced internet marketers with a large list who want to rip them off.
Plug-In Profit Site Tools & Training
He gives you a free traffic generating system, a list of 3,000 real subscribers, 25 free lifetime links pointing to your site, branding rights to his eBook “Dotcomology”.
The training is the 30 days to Success guide and within the programs that you join. He gives you additional bonuses including 47 newbie internet marketing training videos and step by step traffic generation video training.
Does The Plug-In Profit Site Offer Support?
There’s a “member’s only” community support and discussion forum. You can also contact their responsive support desk.
Plug-In Profit Site- It’s Intentione Is Solely To Line His Wallet With Thousands Of Dollars
Your cost will be based on which programs you decide to join. The more programs you join, the more money you will make. If you don’t join a certain program, when you start promoting the website your commissions will go to your sponsor.
My Final Opinion of the Plug-In Profit Site
In order to make the system work, you will need to rewrite all your articles and you will want to join all the programs or else, the commissions will go to your upline. You will also need to apply Stone’s pricey marketing techniques to promote your website. Out of all those companies, the only ones I would get involved with are SFI, 7 minute workout, and GVO. The other two are scams and will rip you off. Instead, I recommend joining Wealthy Affiliate because they will give you everything that you need to succeed and you will be part of a community that cares about your success.
Plug-In Profit Site at a Glance…
Name: Plug-In Profit Site
Price: Varies, can end up costing you hundreds of dollars per month
Owner: Stone Evans
Overall Rank: 1 out of 5 stars
Are you a member of the PIPS? If so, please share your experience below.
If you have been a member of the Plug- In Profit Site and you would like to add your comments, please state them below.
To Your Success,