- Name: Build My Income Daily Build My Income Daily Review
- Website: http://www.buildmyincomedaily.com
- Price: $199 to $300
- Owner: Marvin Williams
- Overall Rank: 2 out of 5 stars
Build My Income Daily, Product Overview
Build My Income Daily claims to be a suite of software, tools, and training to help you get more traffic, leads, and thus make you more money in your MLM business. I think this is false information.
Melissa Diaz is a user of the system and so far the only income proof I’ve seen is of her is making money with BMID. She’s also involved with Empower Network and she didn’t provided any income proof of that. There are also income proof videos of other people making money promoting BMID, but they are also involved in other internet marketing programs while the rest of the people are asking for help in the BMID’s Facebook Group.
Basically, there’s nothing of value within the system as the software and the free traffic generation strategies taught can be highly ineffective.
The free traffic methods taught take a lot of time and effort to see results and paid methods are way too risky, especially for novice internet marketers. If you don’t know what you’re doing, you can lose a lot of money.
Marvin Williams makes you believe that as long as you have BMID, it is very easy to earn $100 per day and earn passive and leveraged income online, but that’s far from reality.
The Pros and Cons of Build My Income Daily
- 38 high quality pre-written e-mails and 21 pre-written ads to promoted BMID. These usually come free with most affiliate programs, but he gives you more than what’s found in others.
- Done for you sales and capture pages and free funnel marketing system
- Step by step directions on how to get started
- A list of over 1,200 Facebook Groups
- Large commissions that pay directly to PayPal
- A list of free marketing resources
Those that are paying $20 monthly get free e-books every month.
- I don’t advice using software to market your business. We’re in the people business and you actually need to engage with them. People join people, not businesses.
- Reputation Management- The software uses Facebook so you have to use your Facebook account or a Facebook with your picture on it. Using this software will earn you the title of being a spammer. And sure, you can create a fake Facebook profile, but this won’t be very effective as it doesn’t create any trust.
- The BMID Spin Bandit Sofware is an article spinner that no longer works now. Spun content doesn’t rank in the search engines because Google likes unique and engaging content. These tool can also create content that doesn’t make sense.
- The Facebook Groups Assistant Software will allow you to spam thousands of Facebook Groups, along with several other people. This is ineffective as a Facebook Group can consist of thousands of people doing the same thing as you and only a few will actually be searching for an online business. You also can get in trouble with Facebook.
- It’s overpriced.
- He teaches paid advertising methods such as solo ads in which only 1-3% result in sales. This can be highly risky and even veteran marketers don’t make a profit. In addition, he also wants you to invest your money into his co-op advertising where you are all spiting the cost for advertising and the signups get evenly distributed to the members.
- There’s no e-mail marketing training on how to convert leads into sales or how to create trust with your prospects. Also, the most effective free traffic strategy, search engine optimization isn’t taught.
Build My Income Daily Complaints
- Submitted: Thu, March 06, 2014
- Updated: Thu, March 06, 2014
- Reported By: kmarie — Gahanna Ohio
- Submitted: Tue, July 22, 2014
- Updated: Tue, July 22, 2014
- Reported By: Rachel — Kansas City Missouri
In addition, I found some complaints in their Facebook Group:
Who is Build My Income Daily For?
This is targeted to anyone that wants to make money online, but the lack of training can make this system useless.
The product primarily targets those who are already involved in multi-level marketing companies including Empower Network, Wake Up Now, and WorldVentures.
Build My Income Daily Training and Tools
The training consists of a step by step action based course to help you earn money online by promoting BMID in the Daily Success Plan.
Free traffic generation techniques are covered including the use of classified ads, safelists, traffic exchange sites, and forums.
Safelists, Traffic Exchanges, Solo Ads, Classified Ads- Are They Effective?
There’s a lot of mixed opinions about using these traffic strategies as some say they are a waste of time and some have had a lot of success with them.
They can be a waste of time as the majority of the people involved in these may not even check their e-mail because they usually sign up with an alternate e-mail address where they receive about 50 e-mails per day. Consequently, most of them don’t even read the e-mails being sent to them and just click on the link to get credits.
Lastly, the majority of them are involved in their own business opportunity and aren’t usually looking for another program to join.
However, these free traffic strategies can be effective if used correctly, especially if you’re using quality safelists and traffic exchanges.
Through all these mediums, you have to have an enticing offer, a great landing page and great ad copy.
Safelists are a type of email marketing where everyone who joins agrees to receive emails from other members. In order for you to send e-mails, you have to earn credits by viewing other e-mails and clicking on a link to earn your credits.
Traffic exchanges are where members browse other members’ site for credits to place text and banner ads to traffic to their own website or affiliate link. When it comes to traffic exchanges, I have read that using splash pages or enticing capture pages can be quite effective.
According to Guerrilla Marketing, classified ads are effective when used correctly.
Marvin also gives dreadful advice where he states to use solo ads. Solo ads are where you pay a marketer with a huge list so they send your ad and e-mail copy to their list. You can end up losing a lot of money doing this, especially if you pay the wrong person.
- Facebooks Groups Assistant Software-Spams Facebook
- BackPage Assistant Software- Spams BackPage
- Google+ Assistant Software- Spams Google Plus
- Twitter Assistant Posting Software- Spams Twitter
- IBO Toolbox Assistant Software- Spams IBO Toolbox
- Bulk Email Solo Sender Script- Spams e-mail
- BMID Spin Bandit Software= Make poor content that won’t rank in the search engines
In the end, using these kinds of tools is not building a sustainable business. As a marketer, you are in the people business and you have to interact with people and build relationships. This software may work for a short while, but once everybody starts using it, it won’t.
Build My Income Daily Support
There’s delayed support and it can take days to receive a response. Their live support is closed on Wednesdays and Sundays. The rest of the days, it’s either open in the mornings or evenings. Tuesday is the only day where it’s open throughout most of the day.
Build My Income Daily Price
Pro Software Package – $119.99 one-time purchase (admin fees included)
At this level you, get all the tools and the following:
- Facebook Groups Assistant Software
- Backpage Assistant Software
- Bulk Email Solo Sender Script
Platinum Software Package – $299.99 one-time purchase (admin fees included)
Here you get access to all the tools, everything in the pro software package and the following:
- IBO Toolbox Assistant Software
- Google+ Assistant Software
- Twitter Assistant Software
- BMID Spin Bandit Software
- 1-year AdPend Network Premium Membership
It takes 24 hours after your purchase to get access to the system.
My Final Opinion of Build My Income Daily
This is not the way to build a real online business. You need to learn how to build a website and rank it in the search engines and use effective paid traffic such as pay-per click through Google or Bing. There’s only a few that seem to be having success with this system and they are the ones that are selling BMID and are already involved in other internet marketing training programs. A lot of people seem to be having trouble making money with this and there’s some complaints about their support.
So, is it a scam? Because it’s not a sustainable business, offers ineffective software and traffic methods that mostly result in untargeted traffic that takes a while to see results, I have to label this as a scam. The truth is it takes hard work to build a real business online and there’s no such thing as an automated push button software that can make this happen.
I recommend Wealthy Affiliate because they have a free lifetime starter membership. On top of that, they have remarkable training, an awesome free keyword tool, free state of the art hosting, and a very friendly and helpful community that are ready to help you out whenever you need it. The founders Kyle and Carson are always striving to improve the platform and provide updated training.
|Wealthy Affiliate Build My Income Daily|
|Features||Wealthy Affiliate||Build My Income Daily|
|Is it easy to get help?|
|Private coaching available?|
|Can you Contact the Owners?|
|Is there a live chat?|
|Is there step-by-step training?|
|Are free websites included?|
|Is web hosting included?|
|Can you try for free?|
|Is there a keyword research tool?|
|Is there an affiliate program?|
|Do I recommend this?|
|My Overall Rating||10/10||4/10|
Build My Income Daily at a Glance…
- Name: Build My Income Daily
- Website: http://www.buildmyincomedaily.com/r/admin/home.html
- Price: $199 to $300
- Owner: Marvin Williams
- Overall Rank: 2 out of 5 stars
To Your Success,
If you’re a member of Build My Income Daily, please share your experience below.
- Reviewer: Jennifer
- Review Date: 2014-10-23
- Reviewed Item: Build My Income Daily
- Author Rating: