Name: Banners Broker
Owner: Chris Smith
Overall Rank: 1 out of 5 stars
The History of Banners Broker
Banners Brokers started as a Straight Line Cycler/Doubler, branding themselves to the infamous High Yield Investment Program (HYIP) community stating that members can double their investment multiple times back in 2010.
Check out this video that proves the above statement
What is Banners Broker?
Banners Broker is now a fraudulent private online advertising marketplace. They claimed that members can’t open more than one account but then added the “Almagate” feature where members can merge all their numerous accounts. They have no real product to offer and make their money solely through memberships.
How Does Banners Broker Work?
When you join Banners Broker, you can sign up as an advertiser, publisher, or purchase an Ad-Pub combo package.
Advertiser– They claim that you will pay for cost-effective, target-specific and geographically independent banner ad impressions displayed on relevant websites. However, this is a risky investment because the publishers are getting paid per impression rather than clicks so they can just falsify the traffic and earn revenue from the advertisers. Also, the quality of their overpriced traffic that you’re going to receive makes it nearly impossible to earn a single dime. Using a real advertising company such as Feedjit, you can get 6 million global ad impressions in one to three days instead of a year for $49.
Publisher- As a publisher, you submit your website’s information including traffic statistics and industry. Then you can earn revenue on each impression by having targeted ads displayed on your website; however, you have no control of what ads are shown and scams could be promoted. Also, BB does not provide any statistics such as clicks, impressions or revenue accumulated. You also have to pay to be a publisher which doesn’t make sense.
Ad-Pub Combo- BB claims that with this package, you’ll be combining the benefits of being a publisher and an advertiser to offset costs when in reality, it’s just double the rip-off experience.
The Banners Broker Advertising System Revealed
The Banners Broker overpriced advertising platform has two options for advertisers.
1. The ‘Choice’ Network- Allows advertisers to pick the websites they want to advertise on. The websites in their network have not been updated since April 2012, have poorly written posts, hardly have any comments and are all located on the same web server. No one should invest in these sites.
2. The ‘Blind’ Network- Allows advertisers to choose five categories and the country and hope for a good investment. That’s all there is to it, you can’t target by keywords or specific websites.
Pros vs Cons
- Banners Broker allows its member to purchase only the amount of traffic that they need.
- Members can move to the next level without risking a lot of money.
- When you register, you will receive a prepaid debit card that takes two to eight weeks to be shipped. You will use it to transfer your funds into your Solid Trust Pay Account. You can’t use your own credit card and your funds will be placed in an e-wallet account that you will use to pay for panels, packages and your membership fee.
- They claim that there are no complaints with the Better Business Bureau and that their current grade is a B when there are 10 current claims filed and they have an F.
- The risk is too high. BB can disappear tomorrow or in a year. Not a single refund has been made and their mailing refund address doesn’t even exist.
- They make illegal income claims on their blog posts and tweets that can be found here:
Banners Broker Blog > http://bannersbroker.blogspot.ca/
Banners Broker Twitter Acct> https://twitter.com/bannersbroker
We have now paid out a crazy $131,040 USD in a VERY short period of time! http://t.co/VSzT3nk
— Banners Broker (@bannersbroker) January 21, 2011
- Many members of BB quit before they start earning commissions because it’s overwhelmingly complicated and focuses on you getting a downline.
- If you try to use their contact form, it will bounce back to you as invalid. They have very poor support and when they do reply, no straight answer is given.
- ID’s used to verify your account for withdrawals are constantly being rejected.
Tired of Online Scams like this one? Get All The Internet Marketing Training, Support, and Tools You Will Ever Need to Help You Build A Successful Online Business. Learn how to become an internet marketing expert for $30- $47/month!
Is Banners Broker a Ponzi Scheme?
Banners Broker is a Ponzi scheme and here are the reasons why.
- There’s an entire Facebook Group dedicated to the BB Ponzi scheme. 11, 318 people currently like this page- that’s a lot of perturbed members.
- Numerous reliable reports state that BB has not paid any due commissions since mid-December of 2012. That’s the time that the BB Facebook Page was created. The majority of its members claim they haven’t been paid while others say that they have, probably because they were paid to give the testimony. This is very common among Ponzi Schemes. Those that have gotten paid received only a small amount. Three scheduled payments have been cancelled and they have always had a problem on paying their members on time. Payments are now taking over six weeks to be processed. Profitable accounts are being hacked, locked if you say anything bad about them and/or members’ funds are stolen. Worst of all, no refunds are given. The payment options include Solid Trust Pay and Payza- formerly known as Alert Pay which numerous fraudulent companies prefer due to their minimal security. Several of the payment options that were offered by the program have been surprisingly suspended and constantly changed to stop members from withdrawing their funds. Legit companies are not afraid to use popular and trusted payment options such as PayPal, mailed checks or direct deposit.
- Their company is based out of Belize where various illegal companies register their businesses due to their minimal restrictions, but their headquarters is inexistent.
- In order for you to learn more about them and buy their advertising packages, you have to join the program first through a referrer.
- Rajiv Dixit, Kurt Kurnelson and Chris Smith- the people behind BB have been involved in previous scams. Rajiv Dixit- the head of BB of Ontario, Canada co-ran the infamous ICF World Homes scam in 2009 and was shut down by the Competition Bureau. Because he scammed many people in Ireland, the government of India shut it down. I wouldn’t trust submitting any of my personal information to someone like him, but thousands of BB users have supplied their passport scans as a form of verification which can lead to identity theft. Due to illegal actions by them, a scheduled world tour was cancelled. The owner of the program Kol Josun was fired and the new owner Chris Smith is nonexistent.
How much does Banners Broker cost?
Banners Broker charges $15 a month in admin fees plus the cost of your chosen advertising panel and any previous ones if applicable. They are organized in to six different colored panels where the prices range from $25 to $11030. All subsequent panels are also charged.
My Final Opinion of Banners Broker
Banners Broker has poor customer support and they don’t care about their affiliates. They have always had website and payment issues and are always making up excuses. Their advertising is overpriced and it only allows you to target your ads by categories and countries. It will take you a while to break even or you may even lose your money. There is no real product to be offered and BB mainly makes its money through affiliates. Investing in this company is too risky as this company is coming to an end due to numerous unpaid commissions and negative exposure. The people behind BB can’t be trusted and your identity can get stolen. You are much better off advertising in trusted platforms such as Google, Facebook, Bing, Feedjit and Plenty of Fish. Banners broker is a Ponzi scheme that will literally make you broke.
You are much better investing your money in a reputable internet marketing program that will teach you everything about making money online including building websites, generating traffic, and list building for passive income. You need to be surrounded by individuals who truly want to help you succeed.
Banners Broker at a Glance…
Name: Banners Broker
Owner: Chris Smith
Overall Rank: 1 out of stars (Because I can’t give it a 0)
VERDICT: 100% Ponzi Scheme
If you’re a member of Banners Broker, please share your experience so others can benefit from it.