YouTube now receives the third largest amount of traffic right after Google and Facebook-it’s no wonder why savvy marketers are using YouTube video marketing to drive targeted traffic to their websites, promote affiliate offers, and to build their list. People value receiving information through video rather than reading articles and videos are a lot easier to rank in Google than traditional websites because Google owns YouTube. In this article, I’m going to go over proper market research and how to create videos and rank your YouTube videos.
Before you began creating your video, you must find a popular topic that you’re knowledgeable about and have personal experience with because people want to listen to an expert. Use Yahoo Answers and forums to find out your audience’s most burning questions and answer them in your video.
Next, it’s essential that you do keyword research. Go to Google.com and type in a keyword. As you’re doing this, Google will suggest other popular keywords. Then put your it in quotation marks to find out exactly how much competition you’re up against by going to the last page of the results. Also note that if it has videos dominating that keyword, it’s going to be tough to rank for it.
Then, type your phrase in Google’s keyword tool and click on ‘Exact’. You want at least 100 searches and no more than 400 competing pages. The more searches and the less competition, the better. Jaaxy is a very powerful time saving keyword tool that allows you to analyze whether a keyword has been ranked on videos and allows you to know your exact competition within just two clicks.
Try Jaaxy now!
How to Create YouTube Videos
When it comes to creating YouTube videos, you have a couple of options as to what type of videos you can create.
Types of Videos:
- Screencasts are over the shoulder type of videos. These are perfect when you’re showing your audience how to do something.
- Webinars are usually PowerPoint based presentations and over the shoulder. They can be a little overwhelming because you’re talking to an audience. Make sure you do a sound and video check.
- Video Scribes are animated hand draws.
- PowerPoint Slides are used for educational or editorial videos.
- Video Camera is you being in front of a webcam which can be scary for some, including myself.
Video Creation Software:
- Animoto- It’s really easy to create professional videos using Animoto. You can create cool 30 second long videos for free with images and music. The paid version is only $30 per year.
- Camtasia- This is $300 but they give you a free trial. With Camtasia, it’s easy to create professional videos.
- Imovie- Imovie comes already built in your Mac.
- Camstudio– Camstudio is completely free but a bit technical.
- Screencast-o-matic- This is my favorite one because it’s really easy to use and it’s free.
Getting Your Video on the First Page of Google
Getting your video to rank well in the search engines starts with saving your video with your keyword as the files name. While you’re uploading your video to YouTube, include your keywords twice in the title, somewhere in the first and last sentence and sprinkled a bit in your articles body. Your description should be treated like a 200-400 word article. Make sure you include your URL at the top and bottom of your description. You can also choose to include the narrative or the text of your PowerPoint there. You want to have a keyword density of about 3%. Anything over that is keyword spamming. In the tags, just include about two keywords and your channels name.
How to Get Free Visitors to Your Videos
Social bookmark your video to popular sites such as Reddit, send an e-mail to your list, send links to it by writing articles to article directories, embed it in your blog post, and share it on social networking sites.
In conclusion, this is how you create and rank YouTube videos. They are a lot easier to rank than websites YouTube video marketing can be a very powerful way to start your internet marketing career. In order to do this, you need to spend a little time on market research and finding the right keywords. If done right, you can easily beat other well established authority sites.
Do you have any questions or comments? If so, please state them below.
To Your Success,
Find FAST FOOD
Stop searching for FAST FOOD. Find it here!