Name: Commission Money Machine
Price: $17, get it for free with the link above
Owners: Ewen Chia
Overall Rank: 2 out of 5 Stars
Who is Ewen Chia?
Ewen is a very experienced internet marketer that has a bad reputation for selling low quality products such as “Autopilot Profits”. In 2009, he wrote “How I Made My First Million On The Internet”, a bestselling book but is now outdated due to the fast evolving world of internet marketing.
Commission Money Machine Overview
Commission Money Machine is a affiliate marketing training course that consists an e-book complimented with an 11-part video series that attempts to teach you how to create a profitable niche website selling digital products from Clickbank or physical products from Amazon.
While the information in Commission Money Machine was okay back in 2009, the information is now outdated and you won’t be updated on the latest marketing strategies. This is very important as things are evolving rapidly in the internet marketing industry.
A Galore of Upsells That Are Just Scammy and Worthless Products…
Here are his low quality products all created to just take your money and leave you with nothing:
- Succeed with IM– inner circle membership at $27.00 per month.
- DesktopLighting– worthless traffic generation software that will deliver low quality traffic, if any at all.
- Plug-In Profit Site– “Business in a Box” promoting 5 scam products
- Autoresponder Pofits
- Autopilot Profits
- Pure Leverage
Pros Vs Cons
- It teaches the basics of all the topic covered such as setting up an affiliate site. The information was okay and easy to follow; however, what he’s charging for $17, you can get it here for free.
- Way too many upsells- Obviously he knows this product won’t help you start making money online.
- It’s not step by step and doesn’t have action based tasks.
- You will have to spend money for more training and other tools such as hosting.
- He keeps emphasizing on using paid SEO services- this can be very expensive and you shouldn’t have to pay for this especially if you’re just starting out.
- The training is very boring and very robotic.
- Much of the information within the ebook and the videos is outdated.
- He recommends you invest in an autoresponder before you even have you have a website with decent traffic in place.
- It’s not in depth.
Commission Money Machine Training
There’s seven modules and four bonuses. You can choose to either check out the videos, read the book, or use both.
Here’s what you’ll find in the videos:
Module #1: Choosing Your Market
Module #2: Choosing Products that Sell
Module #3: Get Up Close & Personal With Your Market
Module #4: Building Your Online Presence
Module #5: Create Your Commission-Sucking Website
Module #6: Free Traffic
Module #7: Paid Traffic
Bonus: Alternative Strategy #1 – Creating a Squeeze Page that Converts
Bonus: Alternative Strategy #2.1 – Build a Money-Making List
Bonus: Alternative Strategy #2.2 – My Personal Money-Making Affiliate Sites
Bonus: Alternative Strategy #3 – Automating Your List for Best Results
Training No No’s!
- The course recommends choosing EMDs which can help your site rank for a specific keyword, but the downside is that they can limit writing about other topics. I also prefer something that is brandable.
- Then it teaches you to copy and paste content from pre made articles which are provided for your use for the product that you’re promoting, but it is duplicate content that can really affect your rankings.
- The emphasis placed on article and forum marketing can lead a new internet marketer in the wrong direction. While these methods worked great in the past, you should be placing a large percentage of your content on your own site.
- For PPC, there is basic information on using Google Adwords and Bing. While it does mention the types of platforms you can use, there’s not enough information on how to get started or succeed with it. With PPC, there is a risk and you can lose a lot of money.
- It also teaches to use solo ads which even experienced marketers can have a hard time making profitable.
My Final Opinion Of Commission Money Machine
Ewen just created a mind-numbing product that won’t help you create a “Commission Money Machine,” and even in the past, this product would just be okay. The majority of the methods taught in this course are outdated and can affect your success. This program is lacking much information to make any of the paid methods work and you can lose a lot of money. To me, this is just a teaser to get you to buy his other upsells. Go ahead and take a look at it if you’re curious, but don’t buy any of the upsells.
Read about my number one recommended product where you will stay up-to-date with the latest internet marketing strategies and be provided with everything that you need to run a successful online business, including a helpful community of thousands to help you.
Commission Money Machine VS Wealthy Affiliate
Commission Money Machine at a Glance…
Name: Commission Money Machine
Price: $17, Go to the link above to get it for free
Owner: Ewen Chia
Overall Scam Rank: 2 out of 5 Stars
To Your Success,
If you have been a member of Internet Income University, please share your experience below.