Being an internet or affiliate marketer and running an online business is a challenging task.
Not everyone has the persistence to reap the wonderful benefits.
Today I will share some of my favorite words of wisdom from highly successful people.
I hope you enjoy these 25 beautiful quotes that are sure to boost your mental health and get you on the right path to achieving your goals.
- “Happiness is like a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.- Nathaniel Hawthorne
- “Just like gold, which has to weather very high temperatures to achieve the sheen and shine it finally gets, so also every person has to go through struggles in his life to achieve success.”- Kailash Kher
- “The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential…these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.”- Confucius
- “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” -Michael Jordan
- “Passion is what gives meaning to our lives. It’s what allows us to achieve success beyond our wildest imagination. Try to find a career path that you have a passion for.”- Henry Samueli
- If you don’t find a way to make money in your sleep, you’ll work until you die – Warren Buffet
- “Success is about dedication. You may not be where you want to be or do what you want to do when you’re on the journey. But you’ve got to be willing to have vision and foresight that leads you to an incredible end.”- Usher
- “You don’t have to be a genius or a visionary or even a college graduate to be successful. You just need a framework and a dream.”- Michael Dell
- “Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success.”– Thomas J. Watson
- If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you’ll achieve the same results.Tony Robbins
- “The only thing a person can ever really do is keep moving forward. Take that big leap forward without hesitation, without once looking back. Simply forget the past and forge toward the future.”― Alyson Noel
- “My father taught me that you can read a hundred books on wisdom and write a hundred books on wisdom, but unless you apply what you learned than its only words on a page. Life is not lived with intentions, but action.”― Shannon L. Alder
- “And I just think that if you believe in something and you want it so much and you’re not hurting anyone else, you have to go for it. Which sometimes means taking a risk, even if it’s scary. But the thing you want most to happen doesn’t stand a chance unless you give it one.”― Susane Colasanti
- When you find yourself cocooned in isolation and despair and cannot find your way out of the darkness, remember that this is similar to the place where caterpillars go to grow their wings.- anonymous
- “It does not matter how slow you go, so long as you do not stop.”-Confucius
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”-Mark Twain
- “Good artist copy, great artists steal.” Pablo Picasso
- “Failure will never overtake me if my determination is strong enough.”- OG Mandino
- “Make each day count by setting specific goals to succeed, then putting forth every effort to exceed your own expectations.”- Les Brown
- “I am still far from being what I want to be, but with God’s help, I shall succeed”.- Vincent Van Gogh
- “Whatever your mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”-Napoleon Hill
- “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success, that is the way great spiritual giants are produced.”– Swami Vivekananda
- “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”– Harriet Tubman
- “Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.”– Vincent Van Gogh
- “Procrastination is the fear of success. People procrastinate because they are afraid of the success that they know will result if they move ahead now. Because success is heavy, carries a responsibility with it, it is much easier to procrastinate and live on the ‘someday I’ll’ philosophy.”– Denis Waitley
I hoped you guys loved my hand-picked quotes and that you share them. Please, feel free to share your favorite quotes in the comments section below. Thank you.
To Your Success,