Name: Chris Farrell Membership
Price: $4.95 7 day trial, $37 per month, $297/ year ($24.75/month) + optional product upsells
Owner: Chris Farrell
Overall Rank: 4 out of 5 stars
Who is Chris Farrell?
Chris Farrell was an ex DJ from London and now is a very successful entrepreneur living in wealthy and beautiful Beverly Hills with his wife and their five dogs. He started his online business back in 2008 with no previous experience, but with his ambition, wittiness and hard-working persona, it didn’t take him long at all to taste success. In a little over a year, he was already making an impressive $1000 per day. By August 2010, Chris made a whopping $1 million in just 24 hours with affiliate.com! He is now one of the most respected and successful internet marketers in the industry. In the often times deceptive world of internet marketing, he is one of the most blunt and considerate guys and is honored to help others follow his footsteps through his Chris Farrell Membership.
What is the Chris Farrell Membership?
The Chris Farrell Membership is a mostly video based basic internet marketing training website in which he worked very hard on and has poured his passion for teaching others to make it as simple for anyone to duplicate his success in a step by step, no geeky type of talk fashion. He makes the training amusing for his members by letting his personality shine through, making his voice and demeanor addictive. Hundreds of articles, 800 quality video training geared towards specific goals and constant updated information are included within the membership for the same monthly fee. His membership is so appreciated by numerous satisfied customers that it was voted number one by the notorious IMReport card site in 2011, 2012 and 2013. Over 20,000 members have now gone through the vast amount of training.
Tip: It’s best to focus on acquiring as much knowledge and tactics as you can, then implementing it into your online business and not put so much emphasis on huge earnings.
Pros and Cons
- 2 Tickets to CFM Live-A unique 3 days experience to gain more ideas, strategies and connections.
- There is a $4.95 7 day trial to test out the program.
- The templates allow anyone to easily build websites without needing experience and the “Done for You” websites make it possible to get started quickly. Free hosting is also included with a yearly subscription.
- He literally takes you by the hand by presenting his information into comprehensive and organized short video lessons that are complemented with daily tasks, a transcript of the videos in PDF format, blueprints and manuals.
- Offer awesome 24/7 support- Responses are often given within 30 minutes and a private ticket system is also offered to keep personal information confidential. The community is also semi-active and very helpful when they are available.
- It’s very easy to cancel- There is a cancel button on every page within the member’s area and there is a 30 day money back guarantee.
- Other products and upsells are promoted within the membership.
- Free hosting and the “Done for You” websites are only available to annual subscribers- If you’re a monthly paying member, you will need to set up your own hosting using Hostgator. Those who have CFM hosting will have to transfer their hosting elsewhere once they’ve outgrown the program.
- Keyword research and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is not properly taught. Basing articles out of profitable keywords are the foundation of a thriving online business and not having the right ones is just starting on the wrong foot.
- Most of training focus on building a list. This is okay for people who have already build an authority website to build your list and brand and to help people. Creating an online business involves helping people before selling to them if you want to be successful.
- Most of the training is very basic internet marketing video training. This can be a disadvantage for people that prefer more text/image based training and to those who quickly outgrow the membership and are on an annual subscription.
- It’s missing the true sense of being involved in an active and helpful community.
Who is Chris Farrell Membership For?
As mentioned before, this training is mostly targeted at those who have absolute no experience of internet marketing like setting up a domain and hosting or building an opt-in form. You’ll probably learn everything you need to know in less than a year. Advanced marketers may benefit very little from the updated content on his blog and weekly webinars where he shares the strategies he’s using now to make money online that when implemented, can bring immediate results.
The Training and Tools Found At the Chris Farrell Membership
Chris primary focus is teaching essential list building strategies using an attention grabber squeeze page- a mini site that’s sole purpose is to capture prospects email by offering them something of great value for free and then building a relationship with them by following up with quality e-mails. Lastly, profiting from them by sending related affiliate offers and/or your own products. He emphasizes on using Facebook Pages to build reputation and relationship with his followers and to drive traffic (visitors to your website). Training also includes an introduction to building your online business using WordPress.
(The first three are the stars of the training). Inside the member’s area, you’ll have access to…
10 Minutes to Success- A step-by-step walk through on how to create and quickly start a profitable online business broken down into 30 short and straight to the point video modules including how to set up your website using WordPress, how to setup Aweber and HostGator, and how to build your own list of prospects.
Money Making Lab- Join Chris live every week as he discusses a brand new topic in the internet marketing industry including traffic generation and product creation. You’ll also get access to hundreds of previous webinars
I love Traffic – 20 different updated and helpful techniques on how to drive traffic through search engines, articles, forums, list swaps, video marketing, online giveaways, classified ads, social bookmarking, and more.
Specific Skills-Topics include How to Make Money Online, 5 Skills You Need to Know, Understanding Facebook, WordPress Wealth, Profitable Niche, How to Cloak Affiliate Links, Lead Magnet Blueprint, Killer Copywriting, No 1. Mistakes Any Newcomer Makes, Monetize Mondays, How to Create Your Own Products and E-book, and How to Build a Website.
Free unlimited hosting and updated “done for you” squeeze pages and sales pages with instructions on how to use them are available for annual members.
Optimize Press Lite – This is a software for more advanced marketers that will run on any hosting if the latest version is downloaded from the membership site.
Does The Chris Farrell Membership Offer Quality Support?
Chris has a very knowledgeable and helpful support staff working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You’re questions will get answered in a couple hours or less. However, the membership is missing more of being part of an active community. Sometimes there will be members to help you, sometimes there won’t.
How much is the Chris Farrell Membership?
There is a $1 one week trial and then its $37 per month if you decide to stay. Other fees will include $10 per year for each registered domain, $20 per month for an auto responder to build your list, and $5 per month for hosting if you’re not an annual member.
The Chris Farrell Membership is an excellent resource for newcomers to learn the fundamentals of internet marketing and how to build a website from scratch using Hostgator. Advanced marketers can benefit from the latest marketing strategies on his blog and webinars, done for you websites, and the Optimize Press Lite. Both new and experienced internet marketers can learn how Chris became a success in such a short period of time. I don’t recommend for his list building strategy to be applied from those that are just starting out, making some of the done for you websites useless at first. I would suggest that you start out to learn how to build an authority site first and start to build a list from there. Then you can send your list e-mails of your latest blog posts to direct them back to your site to provide them with helpful information. The fact that proper keyword/niche research isn’t taught properly is also a BIG disadvantage because profitable keywords are what makes an entire successful online business. They are used to build search engine optimized (many marketers favorite type of free traffic) content on your site, articles and content on other web 2.0 sites. The fact that free hosting and the done for you websites are only available to annual members is unfair to those who don’t have that much money to invest upfront. Another downside is that the membership is missing that true sense of community. If you do decide to join and think you’ll be in there for at least a year, I suggest you join annually because it’s cheaper and you will get the free hosting and done for you websites. If you don’t think CFM is right for you or you are on a very limited budget, then I highly suggest you join Wealthy Affiliate because they have a free lifetime membership and you will be taught the right way to start a successful online business, access to immediate support, and almost every single tool you need for a very low monthly/annual cost for premium members.
Chris Farrell Membership at a Final Glance…
Name: Chris Farrell Membership
Price: $4.95 7 day trial, $37 per month, $297/ year ($24.75/month) + optional 2014 product upsells
Owner: Chris Farrell
Overall Rank: 4 out of 5 stars
Do you have a personal experience with the Chris Farrell Membership? If so, I would love your feedback. Thanks!
To Your Success,